Bigtincan acquires VoiceVibes to Bring AI-Powered Coaching and Sales Guidance to Life
- Bigtincan has acquired 100% of VoiceVibes, a Baltimore, Maryland based company and leader in voice analytics for US$2.0 million.
- VoiceVibes’ technology provides automated coaching that helps people sound more natural and polished when they speak, so they can transform how others perceive them.
- VoiceVibes patented technology, when added to Bigtincan’s core sales enablement automation system allows Bigtincan to offer automated coaching and sales guidance.
- The initial cash component of the consideration was fully funded from existing cash reserves raised through the institutional placement conducted in December 2020.
- Bigtincan plans to retain the VoiceVibes team and integrate VoiceVibes technology into existing Bigtincan offerings.
- VoiceVibes revenue in FY21 is not expected to be material.
Bigtincan Holdings Limited (ASX: BTH) (“Bigtincan”, the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned US subsidiary, BTC Mobility, LLC has entered into and completed a Stock Purchase Agreement (“SPA”) with the shareholders of VoiceVibes and has acquired 100% of the issued capital of VoiceVibes, Inc (“VoiceVibes”).
VoiceVibes is one of the most advanced audio analytics engines in the market, built by a team of speech, linguistic data science experts and Ph.Ds and supported by US Government funding programs to create the future of voice analytics for coaching and engagement analysis.
VoiceVibes’ proprietary data set is one of the largest in the world that can measure human perception of voice. This vast data set is used to figure out how humans perceive emotion and intention from your voice. An independent study by Towson University showed that VoiceVibes successfully predicted 11 "vibes" (ways a human would perceive a voice) with at least 97% accuracy, and all 20 vibes with at least 90% accuracy.
The acquisition is not expected to have a material impact on Bigtincan revenue or costs in FY21.
- ENDS -Commenting on the acquisition, David Keane, Co-founder and CEO of Bigtincan said: “VoiceVibes’ AI-powered coaching platform helps professionals make the best impression, every time they speak. By adding the patented VoiceVibes technology, Bigtincan expands our lead in AI for sales enablement and helps our customers train their sellers faster.”Commenting on the acquisition, CEO of VoiceVibes, Debra Cancro, said: “This is an exciting time for VoiceVibes. Joining forces with Bigtincan at this stage enables us to accelerate the application of our patented AI technology and provide cutting-edge insights into sales coaching and training.”
For further information