Labour day weekend getaway to the High Country!
Make it a weekend getaway to the High Country with 4 exclusive events on offer!
Picnic in the Park 2020 presents...
Enjoy the very best taste sensations, from food to wine, in a vibrant high Country picnic atmosphere at the 12th annual Picnic in the Park – Mt Buller.
Don’t battle the city crowds! Come for the weekend and...
- Zone out at the Twilight Markets on the Friday night, get your giddy up at the Merrijig Rodeo on Saturday, start your Sunday off with the Mt Buller Bike festival and make your grand finish at the annual Picnic in the Park food, wine and music gathering
- Enjoy tasty delights from some of the High Country’s best growers, producers and the crowd favourite wine makers
- Find out how to really pack your picnic basket with flavour and the expertise advice from the Mansfield Producers
- Quench your thirst at the Picnic in the Park Bar and pop up headliners such as Bridge Road Brewery, Ros Ritchie Wines, Snow Creek Winery and many more
- Entertainment for kids and big kids will kick off at 11 am. The Davidson Brothers leading the line-up this year with some of the best local and up-and-coming Australian talent
- Enjoy floating around in the Delatite river while absorbing the breathtaking scenery of Mirimbah Park
- The Kids corner is sure to bring excitement for the little ones. FREE facing painting, 10 min kids dancing lessons, an insta worthy petting zoo that will make you go ‘awwwww’ and much more
- Entry includes a ‘fancy’ wine glass with your first drink on us ;)
- Don’t feel like driving? Jump on V-line train or book a bus ticket from the concrete jungle to the breathtaking mountains of Mt Buller.
- Last but not least jump on the website to lock in some awesome accommodation deals
With a great local selection of food producers, wineries and breweries on board to make this a great picnic experience including:
- Barwite Vineyards
- Bridge Road Brewers
- Cross Country Pizza
- Delice Royale
- Flaming Pizza
- Mr Wippy
- Ros Ritchie Wines
- Snob’s Creek Winery
- The Fields