Free Community Health Event Focuses on Men's Health
WHAT: FREE PUBLIC HEALTH SEMINAR
WHERE: BUDERIM PRIVATE HOSPITAL, EDUCATION CENTRE, BUDERIM, QLD
DATE: THURSDAY 7 MAR
TIME: 6:15 FOR 6:30 PM
RSVP: 07 5478 1652
Dr Tim Nathan, Urologist, specalises in providing urologic care for patients. To increase awareness of the causes and most current treatment options for various conditions, we offer free educational seminars throughout the year. Our upcoming Men’s Health Seminar will focus on two conditions that affect many men in Australia.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition that affects approximately 40% of men in Australia.1 ED can limit your intimacy, affect your self-esteem, and impact your relationship with your partner. Medication helps treat ED in some men, but it does not work for all men.2-4 For those men, there may be other treatment options.5
Male stress urinary incontinence (SUI) affects up to 500,000 men worldwide.6 SUI, also known as bladder leakage, can have a significant impact on your physical and mental health.7
If you think you have ED or SUI, you may be interested in a free upcoming educational seminar: The causes and management of Erectile Dysfunction and Urinary Incontinence, sponsored by Boston Scientific.
Spouses and partners are encouraged to attend. RSVP to 07 5478 1652.
1. Smith, I., McLeod, N., & Rashid, P. (2010). Erectile dysfunction – when tablets don’t work. Australian Family Physician, 35(5), 301-305.
2. Viagra™ Prescribing Information, Pfizer Inc. Revised January 2010.
3. Cialis™ Prescribing Information, Lilly USA, LLC. Revised October 2011.
4. Levitra™ Prescribing Information, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals. Revised November 2011.
5. Erectile Dysfunction (ED). www.auanet.org/content/education-and-meetings/med-stu-curriculum/ed.pdf
6. Data on file with Boston Scientific.
7. Ko Y, Lin SJ, Salmon JW, et al. The impact of urinary incontinence on quality of life of the elderly. Am J Manag Care. 2005 Jul;11(4 Suppl):S103‐11.
CAUTION: Indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions for use can be found in the product labelling supplied with each device. 2017 Copyright © Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
ANZ_PSST_17198 Rev AA JAN 2018