Antidepressants and Suicide Risk
3 Spring Street
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 8249 4513
F: 02 8249 4001
Aropax/paxtine (Paroxatine); Zoloft (Sertraline); (Fluoxetine) Prozac/Erocap/Lovan/Zactin (Fluoxetine); (Fluvoxamine) Luvox/Faverin (Fluvoxamine); Cipramil, Talohexal (Citalapram); (Venlafaxine), Efexor-XR (Venlafaxine).
Class Action and Your Rights
1. Australian and international researchers have discovered that antidepressant drugs have been marketed to doctors on the basis of flawed research that downplays the risks of suicide and other serious side effects and the manufacturers have used selective research to show the drugs are effective in treating depression when in fact they are not.
2. Drayton Sher Lawyers is putting together a team of lawyers to prepare a compensation claim against the manufacturers of these antidepressant drugs.
3. There are expert witnesses who are prepared to assist with such an action and will be retained to give evidence about matters including but not limited to: (a) the interaction between your genetic makeup and the drug and (b) the epidemiology of the drug.
4. If you have been prescribed any of the above named antidepressant drugs and have suffered suicidal feelings, prolonged side-effects or other dangerous side-effects, then you should contact us because we may be able to help you with a damages and compensation claim against the manufacturer of these products.
5. By registering with us, everything that you tell us will be treated as strictly confidential and will be covered by solicitor-client privilege.
5. We urge you to take this opportunity to see wrongs against you put right and to claim what is justly yours.
Contact us on: T: 02 8249 4513 or email@example.com