New software gives hope to Australian students with learning difficulties
Innovative cloud software ‘Include Me’ launches at the Inclusive Learning Technologies Conference
Brisbane 20 May 2014 – An innovative cloud based inclusion software, ‘Include Me’ is being launched in the Australian market at the Inclusive Learning Technologies Conference 20 – 23 May 2014, Gold Coast, Queensland.
Include Me is an exciting new software solution that helps create an inclusive learning environment. Providing a range of features that support learners with Special Educational Needs (SEN) like dyslexia, visual impairments and other communications needs, Include Me works in the classroom, library or at home.
The software makes digital content like websites, desktop applications and documents accessible to all learners at every stage of their education. Using up-to-the minute technology Include Me provides innovative solutions such as colour overlays for learners with dyslexia, and our phonetic speller is a great tool for children or young adults with language or reading difficulties.
Did you know?
- 175,000 children in Australia have learning difficulties
- 72.3% of pupils with SEN are in state-funded schools
- 10% of students in Australia are dyslexic
- Over 18% of students, on average require ESL instruction each year
Charlie Carter, Founder & Director of Webbism said:
“The launch of Include Me means that Australian schools and colleges are now able to ensure that none of their learners get left behind. Include Me’s cloud based technology has the power to transform our education system. Digital content can be accessible to everyone from the 10% students with dyslexia to the over 18% of students who require ESL instruction.”
For further information contact: Charlie Carter, Webbism, mobile: 0431 803 045 email: email@example.com
Notes to editors
- During the Inclusive Learning Technologies Conference, 20-23 May, Gold Coast, Queensland visit Booth B for a demonstration of Include Me.
- The Include Me software package provides text to speech functionality, dyslexia software, an interactive dictionary, a translation tool with up to 52 languages a phonetic speller and many other features. Demonstrations of Include Me can be arranged for journalists. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include Me’s website address is: http://www.include-me.com.au and you can follow Include Me on Twitter @include_me
- The technology for Include Me is powered by Recite Me, for more information about the company visit www.reciteme.com