EXPERT COMMENT: Monash Arts academics on the impact of same-sex marriage results
- LGBTIQ hate-violence and its socio-economic and political impacts
- Sentencing and policy
- Accountability and political decision-making
Dr James Roffee is currently in Philadelphia (US) and available for over-the-phone interviews from 9am - 12pm.
Specialising in political philosophy, normative ethics, and decision theory, with research focusing on the relation of practical rationality to social rules and the way those rules are organised into systems of norms and institutions, John Thrasher can provide comment on:
- The role of changing social norms in shaping social and political life
- The relationship of "representation" between popular will and their elected representatives
John is currently located in Sydney and available from 9am onwards.
Specialising in the sociology of families, consumption and the environment, Associate Professor Jo Lindsay can provide expert comment on:
- Contemporary families and family diversity (co-author of Families, Relationships and Intimate Life, Oxford Uni Press).