In this article, you'll find a constantly growing list of some of our most impactful new features and enhancements.
Contacts Database release 6.14 (15th September 2023)
- Threads profiles added to Contacts and Outlets (1903 unique Threads handles added across 3018 profiles)
- Social icons on profile pages more prominent and in colour
- Ability for journalists to add or update their Threads handle through their Medianet for Journalists login
- Contact and Outlet Thread handles added to export column options
- Outlet website more prominent on outlet information
- Twitter icon updated to X. Written references to Twitter remain as Twitter rather than X.
- Snapchat handles retired
Platform release 2.3 (21st August 2023)
- Additional 11 News Corp websites added to Website Syndication and links included in the Syndication report
- Press release builder drawers open wider by default
- Target Audience lists names truncate to better see the remove icon
- Opt out added for Medianet for Journalists (MNJ) within Expanded Audience
- Email reporting enhancement - click through to Contact Database profiles (available on subscription plans)
Platform release 2.2 (20th July 2023)
- Addition of the Knowledge Centre link in platform menu
- 'Help' link added to the Press Release Distribution landing page
- Header and footer images removed from downloadable links in email sends. Retained as embedded header and footer images.
- Small bug fix on Platform Analytics page
- Backend config setting change for quotas from UTC time
- DNS endpoint update