Pay-as-you-go or unlock more benefits with a subscription. Choose a plan that works for you with the ability to upgrade directly from your account.
To change your Medianet subscription:
- Log in and click on your name from the menu on the homepage and select ‘My Account’ from the drop-down options.
- Select the ‘Subscription’ tab, and then depending on which action you would like to take, select ‘Upgrade’ or ‘Downgrade, cancel or pause’.
To unlock more benefits, select ‘Upgrade’ your subscription plan:
- Choose between the Starter, Pro or Enterprise plan. You can click on ‘Compare plans’ to help you decide which best suits your needs.
- Select if you would like to pay ‘Monthly’ or ‘Annually’.
- Enter your Australian Business Number (ABN) and click ‘Confirm’. Please note that, by clicking 'Confirm' you agree to Medianet's Terms & Conditions.
- A summary of your new charge will appear in the next pop-up window. If this is correct, click ‘Proceed To Checkout’.
- Add your billing contact details and click ‘Next’.
- Enter your credit card details and click ‘Next’.
- Double-check that all information is correct and confirm by clicking the ‘Pay & Proceed’ button to finalise payment.
If you don't think you're using the full power of your Medianet account and would like to ‘Downgrade, cancel or pause’ your subscription plan:
- Select your request from the drop-down options
- Select the reason for the request
- Please further explain the reason in the ‘Message’ field to help us better understand your experience and circumstance
- Once this is complete, click ‘Send’, and a member from the Medianet team will be in contact to discuss your options