- As an Admin user, click on your name from the menu on the homepage and select ‘My Account’ from the drop-down options.
- Select the ‘Users’ tab from the menu at the top of the page.
- Navigate to the user's name whose account you would like to deactivate, and click on the blue pencil symbol at the far right of the page next to the ‘Admin’ column.
- Under the ‘Status’ column, the user will be classified as ‘Active’. Click on the arrow to open the dropdown menu, and change the user's status to ‘Inactive’.
- Click the blue ‘Save’ button to apply your changes.
To reactivate a user’s account, repeat this same process but change the user’s status to ‘Active’ before saving.