No matter your experience level, our comprehensive events and courses are designed to ensure that you understand the media and build current and direct relationships. Discover insights, build connections or practice your PR skills in live and interactive sessions with the media and media experts.
Select a Course
It is an opportunity to connect face-to-face with leading media professionals to gain knowledge on:
View our past events here. The event featured panellists from Nine News, Men’s Health, Seven’s Sunrise, ABC Radio National, The Age, Herald Sun, Nova Entertainment and 3AW Radio.
- Key ingredients journalists look for in every release
- Find the hook to reel in reporters
- Best release structure
- Industry standard on language and structure
- Crafting quotes for maximum effect
- Strategically planning your release
- When and how to distribute your release
- How to pitch and follow up
Created for all levels of media experience from corporations to PR professionals.
Courses now available. Register below to secure your spot.
Custom Media Training Courses
Have a certain area you want training for? Or prefer a bespoke class? Our media trainer can tailor a course to suit your needs and budget. If you have a specific request, our trainer is available to speak to you to devise a customised solution that meets your exact needs and helps you to achieve your goals.
Tailored for You
- Mixture of course material from media spokesperson training to press release writing
- Choose your venue – whether it’s at your office or ours
- Flexible group sizes from one-on-one sessions to a large seminar environment
- All courses include scoping and objective planning