AAP has developed public and custom workshops to enhance your skills and get the media’s attention
Our courses are designed for all levels of experience and run by expert media trainers
Discover effective press release writing skills, what journalists want, how the media works and more
Effective Media Release Writing Course
Master the perfect press release by learning how to identify news angles, approach journalists and increase your chances of pick-up.
Delivered by accredited media trainers with extensive experience, the course will cover a broad range of topics, from press release writing to managing the media.
- The key ingredients journalists look for in every release
- Find the hook to reel in reporters
- Structure a release to the media’s expectations
- Learn the media-friendly language and layout
- Crafting quotes for maximum effect
- Strategically planning your release
- When and how to distribute your release
- Pitching and following up – be a talker, not a stalker!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All levels of media experience will benefit from this course
- Communications professionals wanting to develop or refresh their skills in writing releases
- Organisations wanting to know more about the media and what journalists want
100% of attendees would recommend it to others!
Unable to attend the upcoming dates? Register your interest for future dates.
9 places remaining
Custom Media Training Courses
Medianet can tailor a course to suit your organisation’s needs and budget. If you have a specific request, our trainer is available to speak to you to devise a customised solution that meets your exact needs and helps you to achieve your goals.
- Mixture of course material from interview techniques to press release writing
- Choose your venue – whether it’s at your office or ours
- Flexible group sizes from one-on-one sessions to a large seminar environment
- All courses include scoping and objective planning
Click Here to request a quote for custom media training.