With the Federal Budget 2017-18 fast approaching, it’s time to ensure your media strategy is in place to react to the measures announced.
This half day Media Release Strategy course will focus entirely on the Federal Budget and how you can ensure your organisation has a voice. The workshop will detail:
- How to strategically prepare your release
- Articulating your organisation’s/sector’s response
- React quickly
- Crafting quotes for maximum impact
- Ruthless editing of your material
- Using multimedia to your advantage
- Pitching and following up – be a talker, not a stalker
Special guest: Meet an AAP journalist who has been, and will be again in the lock-up on the Budget night. Find out what it’s like and what to look out for in the announcement
From the moment major media and political reporters from across the country enter the lock-down until the federal budget is announced; the media flurry starts.
If your organisation, industry or cause is impacted, you’ll want to get your message to the major media, press gallery and political writers with our Federal Budget package.
Medianet’s unique distribution network ensures your release reaches key media contacts such as:
- Federal Budget Press Gallery
- Investor Newswire
- Major Metro Newsrooms: Print/Radio/TV across all states and territories
- Major Regional Newsrooms: Print/Radio/TV across all states and territories
By using the Federal Budget Package, you will save over $400
The Mediaverse Federal Budget 2017-18 snapshot will be prepared overnight and delivered on the budget morning.
Using extensive resources of AAP and the dedicated Mediaverse analysis team, the report deliver a concise and easy to understand overview of the media coverage on key budget issues and leading stakeholders.
The analysis report will consist of:
- Commentary around the companies and organisations impacted by the budget and how they are responding
- How the public is reacting to the budget announcement, in relation to key sectors, issues and organisations, on social and digital media
- A wrap up of the issues playing out in print, online and broadcast channels
With summaries of impact and reactions from the banking and finance, property and development, superannuation, and energy and resource sectors, Mediaverse’s Budget Analysis will tell you where you stand before you sit at your desk on the Wednesday morning.
Federal Budget Post-Budget Analysis report is available for $425 +GST
Get over $300 off!
Bundle the Federal Budget Media Release Strategy course, 1 free distribution to the Federal Budget package and starter pack and the Post-Budget analysis report to receive over $300 off the total price!
To find out more and take advantage of this offer, call us on 1300 616 813 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.