What to look for in a Media Contacts Database - Checklist
When looking for a Media Contact Database, it’s not about the fancy design or pretty pictures. It’s about the features you’re getting which will make your job a whole lot easier.
A media database tool is used specifically used to pitch stories on a particular topic, product or company to a journalist. This tool allows communication professionals gain access to thousands of media contact details.
If you are in the process of researching what to look for in the ultimate Media Contacts Database, we’ve put together a simple and easy check list to make sure the service providers offer all the components.
To find out about Medianet's Contact Database, check out our Media Database product page.
- News headlines
- Car bomb kills 3 in Turkey  |
- Belgian detain four on terror suspicions  |
- Clinton email server broke govt rules  |
- UN ends decade of Liberia sanctions  |
- Ricciardo has new engine before Verstappen  |
- Texas to sue US over transgender bathrooms  |
- Flags at half mast in NSW for funeral  |
- Joyce rules out levy, milk regulation  |
- Grandmums to rally in Sydney for Sorry Day  |
- Search resumes for missing Qld hiker  |