What to look for in a Media Contacts Database - Checklist
When looking for a Media Contact Database, it’s not about the fancy design or pretty pictures. It’s about the features you’re getting which will make your job a whole lot easier.
A media database tool is used specifically used to pitch stories on a particular topic, product or company to a journalist. This tool allows communication professionals gain access to thousands of media contact details.
If you are in the process of researching what to look for in the ultimate Media Contacts Database, we’ve put together a simple and easy check list to make sure the service providers offer all the components.
To find out about Medianet's Contact Database, check out our Media Database product page.
- News headlines
- Witness in Vic lake murder case found  |
- Sturridge working to banish injury woes  |
- Emotion not enough for AFL Dockers: Lyon  |
- Alpha Beat ready to win for new stable  |
- Given ends Ireland career  |
- Suspicious device found in Qld park  |
- Glider joey finds surrogate mum at Taronga  |
- Home prices rose 0.7 pct in July  |
- Coles shelves empty as Vic strike goes on  |
- NT govt counter-suing Don Dale youths  |