Eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release
We've been sharpening our cooking skills and have come up with a great recipe: Eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release.
All press releases are different but they share eight basic but fundamental ingredients in common. If you are looking to find out how to write a press release for the first time, or how to write your next (and greatest) press release ever, our infographic, the eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release can help you ensure you don't miss a beat.
Interested in learning more about how to write a good media release? Enrol now for our Writing Effective Press Releases training courses
- News headlines
- US, UK partner to speed up new antibiotics  |
- Hamilton officers recognised for bravery  |
- Warrior Afoa steps up to NRL challenge  |
- Grants scheme `an utter failure': Labour  |
- Otago students sleep out for homeless  |
- NZ babies to be monitored for Zika  |
- Day starts steady at PGA  |
- NZ's Wagner in career-best six-wicket haul  |
- Malaysia rejects MH370 murder-suicide  |
- Higuain lays out Juventis goals  |