AAP's Journalism & Social Media Report provides you with a comprehensive analysis of how social media is influencing the day-to-day lives of over 900 journalists, editors, producers and other media professionals in Australia.
With the rise of social media in today's society, it can be difficult to truly understand how they are being used in the media workforce, or the impact of their use. This report aims to help you navigate this question and guide your strategies to successfully reach the right media contacts through the right channels.
Download now to discover more on these insights:
• How different generation groups utilise social media in different ways
• When traditional media overrules social media
• What is the optimal time to contact journalists on social media
• How social media influences relationships between journalists and PR
• How journalists use social media to source information
For more information, contact us on 1300 616 813. Alternatively, reach us via email@example.com