|Places remaining: 9
||Location: Rhodes, Sydney
|Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
||Telephone: 02 9322 8140
|Cost: $390 exc. GST
The Federal Budget is a time of uncertainty for many businesses. The announcement can have such an impact on an organisation and sector and getting your voice heard at this time is essential.
This is why we have put together a half day course which will allow you to be best prepared no matter what time of impact the announcement will have on your organisation or sector. It is a practical course that is specifically tailored around the Federal Budget 2017-18 and will give you the essentials needed to gain the media’s attention, including:
- How to strategically prepare your release
- Articulating your organisation’s/sector’s response
- How to react quickly to the announcement to ensure you’re one of the first in your industry commenting
- Crafting quotes for maximum impact
- Ruthlessly editing your material
- Using multimedia to your advantage
- Pitching and following up, particularly during one of the busiest times in the media
- Special Guest: Meet a journalist who has been and will be again in lock-up on the Budget night. Find out what it’s like and what to look out for in the announcement
This course will also give you the opportunity to bring your own releases and get invaluable feedback from our accredited media trainer.
Secure your seat
This is a first time ever course and will sell out quickly.
Fill out the form below to tell us a bit about yourself and to secure your seat.