Owned and operated by Australian Associated Press (AAP), Medianet has a unique position in the heart of the media. For over 30 years, Medianet has been the leading supplier of communications solutions to public relations firms, government departments, corporate communications and not-for-profit organisations. Medianet has everything you need to research, target, share, track and connect with the media in order to make your communication efforts as successful as possible.
Since 1935, Australian Associated Press has been Australia’s national news agency. Owned by Fairfax, News Limited, Seven West Media and Rural Press, AAP has over 900 staff located across the globe. AAP provides breaking news, images, video, and digital content to media outlets across the world as well as using its unique position in the media to deliver communications solutions for businesses and organisations.
- Established 1935
- 4,000+ files per day
- 900+ staff
- News headlines
- Te Papa to welcome ancestral remains  |
- Man due in court over Chch woman's murder  |
- Treasury growth forecast 'a fiscal mirage'  |
- Detectives return to beach in bones probe  |
- Govt talking up next housing announcement  |
- Budget attacked from left and right  |
- Blues aim to make Crusaders up front  |
- Work and Income shooter to learn fate  |
- Govt blasted over DOC funding  |
- Gawker 'exploring sale after Hogan case '  |