Owned and operated by Australian Associated Press (AAP), Medianet has a unique position in the heart of the media. For over 30 years, Medianet has been the leading supplier of communications solutions to public relations firms, government departments, corporate communications and not-for-profit organisations. Medianet has everything you need to research, target, share, track and connect with the media in order to make your communication efforts as successful as possible.
Since 1935, Australian Associated Press has been Australia’s national news agency. Owned by Fairfax, News Limited, Seven West Media and Rural Press, AAP has over 900 staff located across the globe. AAP provides breaking news, images, video, and digital content to media outlets across the world as well as using its unique position in the media to deliver communications solutions for businesses and organisations.
- Established 1935
- 4,000+ files per day
- 900+ staff
- News headlines
- Priest attack shows 'agile' terrorists: PM  |
- Tom Burgess opts for one-match NRL ban  |
- Hobart abortion protester fined  |
- Ross County manager blasts ref  |
- Merrin extends stay with Panthers to 2020  |
- Hartley bemoans Dundee performance  |
- Melbourne man lit fire opposite his home  |
- Bill Clinton lauds Hillary as change-maker  |
- Matt Jones wants PGA encore  |
- Indonesia under pressure over executions  |